Thursday, 23 February 2012

Review: Primos - Leeds Corn Exchange


I've visted Primo's a few times but only ever for a cup of tea. It's a great place to sit and have a cup of tea as you can sit outside in the Corn Exchange and people watch. They also do massive cups of tea too in a cup and saucer!

This particular Saturday afternoon my friend and I were trying to think of somewhere we could have a quick bite, maybe a sandwich, we didn't want anything big as we were going out for a big meal that evening. We looked in a few sandwich and coffee shops but wasn't inspired by what we saw, we also wanted somewhere we could sit down and have a cup of tea too.


We were stood on Call Lane wondering where to go try next when I remembered that we had always said we wanted to try out Primo's hot dogs but had never gotten round to it.

We both decided to go with the Matador, which is a chorizo sausage topped with Monterey Jack Cheese, tomato salsa, and chopped onions.



It was amazing! Packed full of food in to one bun, hard to eat it without spilling some of it! It really hit the spot. The chorizo sausage was of fine quality and there wasn't an overload of cheese either.

I love the service in Primos also as all the staff are so friendly!

The hotdogs cost £3.85 each which I don't think is that bad considering you are getting a quality hotdog packed full and brimming over.

I've also had a spiced hot chocolate from Primos which was truly scrumptious.

I've heard the milkshakes here are also very good, so I am looking forward to trying one of those and maybe an icecream too when the weather warms up a bit!


Primo's Gourmet Hot Dogs on Urbanspoon